Sign up to the Circle of Friends
Support the FIFDH and benefit from special offers by joining the Circle of Friends of the Festival.
Every year, the FIFDH enables personalities and artists from all over the world to make their voices heard in Geneva before the public and the media, parallel to the UN Human Rights Council.
By joining the Circle of Friends, you are showing support for a unique place of artistic creation and dialogue. Every year, the FIFDH offers the best of international cinema devoted to human rights, debates on issues at the heart of current affairs as well as exclusive events.
Your support also enables us to develop our cultural mediation projects: screenings and discussions in prisons, in accomodation centres for migrant people, in hospitals or in schools. The FIFDH makes cinema a pedagogical, therapeutic and integration tool.
By joining the Circle of Friends, you allow us to develop these projects throughout the year. To thank you for your support, you will regularly receive special offers for film screenings, plays or exhibitions in Geneva.
- Tickets for museums, theaters and cinema’s partners all year long
- Poster of the FIFDH
- Invitation to a screening of your choice
Annual fee : CHF 50
The same advantages as our Individual Friends, as well as :
- a complimentary Festival pass
- a 10% discount on purchases at our festival bookshop
Annual fee: CHF 120
The same advantages as our Support Friends, as well as :
- A special welcome pack to be retrieved at the Festival
- Our yearly report sent to your home address
- One extra invitation to a screening of your choice
- One invitation for two people to the opening and closing ceremonies of the Festival
Annual fee: CHF 500
Major Donor Friend
The same advantages as our Donor Friends, as well as:
- A private film screening of the movie of your choice from our selection, to be shared with your friends and family (outside of Festival dates)
Annual fee: CHF 1'000
How does the Circle of Friends Work?
1. Join the Circle of Friends by chosing a category and clicking on one of the links above. You can also sign up at the FIFDH ticket offices at the Espace Pitoëff or the Maison du Grütli during the Festival. A photo will be requested for your accreditation.
2. You will receive by email a link allowing you to download your accreditation or invitation. The invitation contains a login and a password allowing you to book your seats for FIFDH events (here is how to make online reservations).
3. From the first day of the Festival, you will be able to collect your final accreditation at the FIFDH Accreditations Desk at the Espace Pitoëff. Throughout the year you will receive by email special offers for museums, theatres or film screenings.