The International Film Festival and Forum on Human Rights is the world's most important event dedicated to both cinema and human rights. Since its creation in 2003 at the heart of Geneva, international capital of human rights, the FIFDH has continued to grow and extend its influence.
Entirely public and widely covered by the international press, the Festival brings together filmmakers and public figures from around the world around films and high level debates, giving them a unique opportunity to have their voices heard by international institutions and the wider public.
The FIFDH takes place during the UN's Human Rights Council. It provides a space to freely denounce all violations, to shed light on forgotten victims, to relay the message of those who risk their lives on the field, to confront points of view and offer concrete solutions.
Free screenings and debates are organized in cafés, museums, places of worship, hospitals, universities, prisons and collective accommodation centres for migrants.
The FIFDH falls within an international network which includes more than 60 festivals worldwide, from Cambodia to Bolivia, Mexico to Senegal, as well as in several swiss cities.
We need your support to continue this mission.
There are several ways to support us:
- through an untaxed donation to our bank account
- by funding one of our events
- by supporting one the Festival's sections (educational programme, off-site programme, etc.)
- by covering some of our technical costs
- visibility on all our communication material, including our public transport ads and in cinemas
- exclusive meetings with human rights defenders
- accreditations and invitations for your collaborators and donors
- the possibility of organizing private events during the Festival
- access to our online community through cross-communication
Our bank details :
FIFDH Foundation - IBAN: CH09 0900 0000 1448 0468 8