The FIFDH Impact Day brings together filmmakers, producers, NGOs and founders with a goal: use documentary films as a tool for social change.
The first edition of the FIFDH Impact Day was held on 14 March 2019 in Geneva.
- #387, directed by Madeleine Leroyer. Produced by Little Big Stories (France).
- As I Want, directed by Samaher Alqadi. Produced by Prophecy Films (Egypt), Idiom Films (Palestina) and Temps noir (France).
- At The Origin of the Rohingya’s Tragedy, directed by Olga Prud’homme Farges. Produced by Mélisandre Films (France).
- Distant Thud In The Jungle, directed by Céline Rouzet. Produced by Les Films d’Ici (France).
- For They Know Not What They Do, directed by Daniel Karslake. Produced by Daniel Karslake (United States, Germany).
- Lost Childhood, directed by David Wachsmann. Produced by Gum Films (Israel).
- Mars, directed by Dea Gjinovci. Produced by Alva Films (Switzerland, France, Sweden).
- Pandora’s Box, directed by Zhao Liang. Produced by Les Films d’Ici (France, Hong-Kong)
- Rape In War: The Poisoned Weapon, directed by Danièle Alet. Produced by Terranoa (France).
- Riders of Destiny, directed by Michael Niermann. Produced by Seventyonefilms / 7T1 Media GmbH (Germany, Indonesia).
- Rol & Rol, directed by Chus Gutiérrez. Produced by Turanga Films (Spain).
- Sisterhood, directed by Maxime Faure. Produced by Les Films du Balibari (France, Canada).
- Skiing in Scarves, directed by Haidy Kancler. Produced by Studio Virc (Slovenia, Finland, Austria).
- Walk With Angels, directed by Tomasz Wysokiński. Produced by Mañana (Poland).
- Walking On Water, directed by Aïssa Maïga. Produced by Bonne Pioche (France).
- War Crime Dealers, by Alexandra Jousset. Produced by CAPA (France).