Films available in VOD: user guide
The films in the official selection of the FIFDH can be discovered online and on demand from 12 to 20 March 2022 to carry further the spirit of the Festival! Here are the answers to the questions you may have about video on demand.
- Choose the film you wish to see online by clicking on the film poster.
- When Location CHF8.00 appears on the poster, click on it.
- When the film file opens, click again on Location CHF8.00.
- You must first create an account. Please enter your email address. Then click on Continuer.
- Fill in your Nom, Mot de passe and confirm it. Then click on Créer un compte.
- Fill in your payment card information: numéros de carte, mois, année d'expiration, and CVC (on the back of your card). You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Click on Location.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Remember to check your spam inbox if you do not receive it in your mailbox.
- You will find your film in Connecté en tant que..., on the home page, top right > Ma bibliothèque in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Voir le film to start it
- PLEASE NOTE ! Once you have launched the film, you have 24 hours to watch it.
- To activate the subtitles, click on the CC icon at the top right of the screen. The films are available in their original version with a choice of subtitles. To know the version, please refer to the information on the film file.
Tickets are neither refunded nor exchanged.
The languages in which the movies are made vary. However, all our films are subtitled in French and English.
To activate the subtitles, click on the CC subtitle icon represented by a white rectangle at the bottom right of the video player window and select the language of your choice. The subtitles will automatically appear on the screen.
All films are available on the platform, from March 10 at 00:01 am to March 20, 2021 at 11:59 pm, at all times and within the limit of available seats.
Invisible Demons is only available for 72 hours, until March 14th at 23:59.
WARNING! The rented film will be available for 48 hours from the moment you press the "play" button and at most until the platform closes, i.e. March 20, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
Equipment to watch the films
We use adaptive bitrate streaming, which means that the quality of the stream will automatically adjust to the speed of your Internet connection. For streaming in high definition (HD), we recommend an Internet connection via VDSL, ethernet cable or fiber optics as we cannot guarantee a satisfactory streaming quality on ADSL.
We recommend the following operating systems and browser versions for viewing the films:
- Microsoft Windows: • Windows 7 • Windows 8.1 • Windows 10
- Browsers on Windows (latest recommended version): • Google Chrome • Firefox • Microsoft Edge • Internet Explorer • Opera
- Apple/Mac: • OSX 10.12 (Sierra) or later
- Browsers under Apple/Mac (last recommended version): • Google Chrome • Firefox • Safari o Opera
- iPhone/iPad (with Safari): • iOS 11.2 or newer
- Android-Device (with Chrome): • Android 6.0 or newer
Internet Explorer under Windows 7, as well as the GNU/Linux operating system not allow you to watch movies.
We advise you to empty your cache.
Safari: in the top bar, click on Develop > Empty caches (shortcut: alt + cmd + E). If the Develop tab is not in the top bar, click the Safari tab > Preferences > Advanced > check the Show Develop menu in menu bar.
Chrome: In the top bar, click Chrome > Clear Browsing Data (shortcut: shift + cmd + delete). In the Advanced tab > check Chached images and files > Clear Data.
Firefox: click on the 3 horizontal lines (top right) > Preferences (shortcut: cmd,) > Privacy and Security > Cookie and site data > Clear data... > check the box Cached web content > Clear.
The ticket office will be happy to answer your questions on 022 809 69 09 or by email at email@example.com, from 4 to 20 March 2022 from 9am to 10pm. Outside the festival period, you can reach us during the day.
Discover the programme of the festival
Subscribe and never miss any information
A question? A problem?
We are here for you:
+41 22 809 69 09